To add or claim a listing you must have a LoopyFood.net account – would you like to register for a free account?
Now you are registered, check first that the listing you want to add has not already been added to the directory (use the Sitewide Search on this page) – if it has, and you are the appropriate owner, then you may claim the listing. Otherwise, to add a listing, click on the relevant link below (you can also navigate directly to the add-listing pages for the various directory categories through Add Listing on the main menu at the top of most pages). To add a listing you must be signed into your account – see here for more details about adding listings. If you want to find out about claiming or upgrading a listing, click on the relevant link.
- Add an Eatery/Drinkery listing (e.g., restaurant, café, bar);
- Add a Producer listing;
- Add a Retailer (including Markets) listing;
- Add an Alternative Buying Scheme listing (e.g., Veg-Box, Food Hub);
- Add a Caterer/Chef/Cook listing;
- Add an Accommodation listing;
- Add an Event (including Courses) listing;
- Add a Plant/Seed Supplier listing;
- Add a Seed Saver/Swapper listing;
- Add a Group/Community listing;
- Add a (Local) Food Map listing;
- Add an Education/Training Centre listing;
- Add a Teacher, Facilitator, Performer etc. listing;
- Add a ‘No Food Waste’ Project listing (e.g., Food Banks);
- Add a LoopyFood Startup listing (ideas for new businesses, projects etc.);
- Add an Assurance & Certification listing (for official Organic/Biodynamic certifying bodies and other assurance organizations/groups authorised by LoopyFood.net – see main menu: About >> Food Assurance and follow the Producer Assurance link).