Groups and Communities have their own map on LoopyFood.net (it’s found along the bar at the bottom of the Directory page map by scrolling along to the right); to be granted a listing, each must have a focus including at least one of:
- local food;
- the production of Organic & Biodynamic (or similar) food;
- seed saving, swapping and traditional veg-breeding techniques;
- nature appreciation
- food/wine appreciation (for taste and nutrition!);
- the Transition Movement; or
- wider food politics and activism.
Each Group or Community listed in the directory has the option of setting up an online forum at LoopyFood.net for their use (and it may be open, read-only for non-members, or hidden).
The focus of the Group/Community must be confirmed when listings are submitted. Groups with a focus that is not included in the above list may still be granted a listing if their aims and activities are in accord with LoopyFood.net‘s aims and values (contact LoopyFood.net to enquire about this).