Groups and Communities have their own map on LoopyFood.net (it’s found along the bar at the bottom of the Directory page map by scrolling along to the right); to be granted a listing, each must have a focus including at least one of:
- local food;
- the production of Organic & Biodynamic (or similar) food;
- seed saving, swapping and traditional veg-breeding techniques;
- nature appreciation
- food/wine appreciation (for taste and nutrition!);
- the Transition Movement; or
- wider food politics and activism.
The focus of the Group/Community must be confirmed when listings are submitted. Groups with a focus that is not included in the above list may still be granted a listing if their aims and activities are in accord with LoopyFood.net‘s aims and values (contact LoopyFood.net to enquire about this).