Please promote local organic food. If you value good local food – and care about food issues – then help spread awareness of LoopyFood.net:
- Share this site with your friends – either by using the social networking tools at the bottom of each page – especially the home page! – or by telling them in person;
- If you know local producers and retailers of organic food (or accommodation or events with organic food) – or any relevant businesses, tell them about the directory and its FREE listings;
- If you are an organic food producer or food outlet, accommodation etc that provides organic food, then download and display a FREE Organic Food Promotion poster;
- If you run a business concerned with organic food, green/eco/sustainable products or services – or any type of ethical business – then consider advertising on LoopyFood.net; we have an interesting proposition!;
- If you are an organization that will promote local organic food, green/eco/sustainable/ethical issues or cooperative/social enterprise then consider cross-promoting LoopyFood.net (in exchange for us promoting you);
- If you host a food-related, or green/eco/sustainable/ethical lifestyle or travel website or blog, please promote LoopyFood.net – and add value to your website/blog by incorporating a (local) LoopyFood.net map or search results in it;
- If you administer a Transition Town (or similar local resilience and sustainability group) then please promote LoopyFood.net to local organic food producers and businesses – and add value to your website by incorporating a (local) LoopyFood.net map or search results in it;
- Act as an advocate for good food and food issues: promote local organic food and share news of food-related campaigns.
Most importantly, eat good food!